Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loved! :)


Wow! As I look back over the days, and weeks since I have returned from Rwanda, I am touched deeply by how loved I am.

Each time I go to Rwanda, my biggest fear is that I will get sick. I always get to lay that fear down, and fix my eyes on Jesus. For I believe that God has given me the passion for Rwanda, Africa New LIfe Ministries, and what He is doing there. I didn't blog about it while there, but I did have some health challenges when I was in Rwanda. Thankfully, I did not get really sick until I returned. I am still recovering, and have been told that it will take awhile. I get to take one day at a time. Isn't that how we are really to live all the time? :)

I have been so touched by friends and family who have tangibly shown love to me in many ways. THANK YOU so much!!! Your prayers, emails, and calls have meant so much-enouraging me, making me laugh out lout, helping me have a plan, and reminding me of truth. I have had prescriptions, flowers, running shoes, special boxes for my student's desks, and hair conditioner brought to my home through friends.  I was given a ticket, and I got to go with a wonderful friend to see Michael W. Smith, and Amy Grant in concert. I had just told God a few days prior that it would really be nice if somehow I could go to that concert.  Like I mentioned in a previous blog, friends, and family fully helped me get my room set up at school.  Another friend went to a doctor's appointment with me. A family member stepped in to help another family member when I couldn't help. I have had many say they would be willing to help in anyway that they could.

My heart overflows with the outpouring of love shown to me these past weeks. I am so grateful, and very wealthy to have such incredible people in my world!  I am very loved by God, and many others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment