Sunday, April 15, 2012

Above and Beyond

Thank you God, Ginger, & Chad!
Precious. A reminder of how loved I am.

One evening, a few weeks ago I asked God for a scrapbook/card making table.  It wasn't a need. It was a desire. I told Him how I'd really like a large table that I could work on scrap booking, and card making.  I said how I didn't want it to cost much, for it wasn't something I wanted to spend lots of money on. Then I pushed my request further to God, "it would be so nice if someone would give me a table-one that they didn't need or want anymore. God, would you make that happen for me?" A little while later, I was flipping through the new Pottery Barn catalogue. "God,  it would be nice to have a Pottery Barn table." I quickly recycled the magazine, for everything was too expensive. 

The very next day while exercising with a friend she asked me what I was doing the following week. I told her that I hoped to find a scrapbook/card making table and was thinking about going to Goodwill or an estate sale.  She asked what I meant by a scrapbook/card making table. I explained that I wanted a large table which would have space for projects. She then said, "because we have this table that we want to get rid of...it's a Pottery Barn table...we would love for you to have it..." I giggled with delight, and joy while also wanting to cry at the same time. I shared my prayer from the previous night. I said that I would be happy to pay for the table. She wouldn't let me do that. 

God used my dear friends, and gave me a beautiful table! 

This week, they even delivered it, set it up for me, while also helping to move some furniture!!! 

Thank you God, and thank you Ginger & Chad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment