I've so enjoyed reading Love Does. As I go back to reread quotes I've marked, this one has stood out and has come to mind several times. :) Smiling and Dreaming Big!
"...God invites us on the same kind of adventure. It's not a trip where He sends a rigid itinerary, He simply invites us. God asks what it is He's made us to love, what it is that captures our attention, what feeds that deep indescribable need of our souls to experience the richness of the world He made. And then, leaning over us, He whispers, 'Let's do that together.' ...
I imagine He sees who we'll ... become too, if we start RSVPing yes to His invitations and go after those things He's made us to love. It's not all planned out for us either, and that's where most people get too nervous to take the next step. But know this: when Jesus invites us on an adventure, He shapes who we become with what happens along the way." (from Love Does by Bob Goff)

No comments:
Post a Comment