| Open Hands, Open Heart |
Then, I found a beautiful gathering table set. It seemed sturdy, solid, and was so comfortable. I sat. I pondered. It was more than my budget. I crunched numbers in my head. I tried to figure how I could do it. Thankfully, it wouldn't fit in the car we were in.
To make a long story short, at the end of the evening as I entered my home, I had complete peace about saying, "no, not now." I had a budget, a plan. I must stick to the plan. This was not in the plan for now. The more I thought about passing on it, the more peace flooded my being.
God has provided for me in amazing, amazing ways. I get to be faithful, diligent, and wise to what He has entrusted me with. For today, that is saying, "no" to a table set. :
No comments:
Post a Comment