Sunday, July 1, 2012

The First Week :)

We squatted in the dirt while going over colors and numbers in
English. Quickly he grabbed onto my knee and kept it there.
My niece and nephew's sponsored children

My Maria-I kept looking for her once I arrived in
Kayonza on the campus.  She usually appears when
I am there. :)
Jessica and Jordan's sponsored child's father holding their
photo during a home visit
Praying for Jessica and Jordan's sponsored child and her family
Praying for a mom of a dream boy during a home visit
Alan & Willamette Christian Church team serving
 food in Kayonza

Joy and Joel and their Irmima


During a home visit a neighbor came to show us her baby.
We asked if we could take photos. She wanted
 us to come to her home to meet the other
baby. They were twins! She invited us into her
home while passing the baby to a team member.
She brought out the second baby and was
wanting to pass him to one of us. I stepped
forward.  PRECIOUS!!! We prayed for her and her sons.
I watched carefully to be sure she would take them back.  


Precious baby!!!
Neighbor children during a home visit
The home visit we almost missed

No comments:

Post a Comment