Friday, October 5, 2012

No Make-Up: No Problem :)

It's been many, many weeks since my eye doctor explained that it would be best to not wear eye make-up.  I immediately, thought, "no problem!" It was one less thing to do in the morning. (not that I wore lots of make-up anyway)

I laughed hard with a friend as she said, "of course you do!" when I explained I had extra (non-contagious) bacteria on my eye lids and eye lashes. We laughed and were grateful for some solutions to help.

I've smiled in my heart recently when I've heard compliments such as, "you look so pretty today." Or, "you look so nice today"... A few times I've thought, "and I don't have any make-up on." :)

At times I've thought of my very beautiful Rwandan friends in Rwanda. The children along with many adults are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! That is usually without make-up. :)

True beauty is found on the inside-how one loves God, and loves others. That love shines from the inside out. It doesn't matter what make-up we wear or don't wear.

What really matters is how we are living life. Are we loving God, loving others, and doing stuff? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment