Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dwell

July 1, 2014  9:00am ish

Verses from Jesus Calling
Psalm 48:9
We have thought on your steadfast love, O God, in the midst of your temple.

Deut. 33:12
Of Benjamin he said, "the beloved of the Lord dwells in safety.  The High God surrounds him all day long and dwells between his shoulders."

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

"Delight yourself in Me, for I am the deepest Desire of your heart." Sarah Young from Jesus Calling

Dwell-that's the word that came to mind this am while being quiet listening, praying, and pondering "delighting myself in God-for He is the deepest desire of my heart."

Dwell-
I'm to fully dwell-be-flourish, where God has placed me
In the midst of all that surrounds me-circumstances, people, blessings, challenges

Dictionary definition
dwell
verb
to remain for a time
to live as a resident
to keep the attention directed
used with on or upon (tried not to dwell on __)

I am to dwell fully where God has placed me on earth. It is only for a time.  This life on earth is temporary.  I am to live and keep my eyes focussed on Jesus.

Dwell!
What a beautiful, special word from Jesus on my birthday!

I could feel the tension release in my neck as I pondered the word when it first came to mind.
Dwell
Be where and what God has called me to
Being a bridge of God's love

No comments:

Post a Comment