Sunday, January 29, 2012

Perspective is a Choice. :)

I started this am by accidentally flinging the coffeepot to the floor. It shattered as I said with a sigh, "oh my." I immediately thought, "that wasn't in my budget." :)

As I went to clean it up, I began listing my gifts in my heart. I have garbage bags to double up to put this glass into, a very nice wood floor for it to break on, my slippers were on, it didn't land on either foot, no foot injuries, lights to turn on to see the glass to get it picked up, electricity to turn the lights on & to have used this coffeepot all these years, paper towels to help get the little pieces picked up, clean water to get the paper towels wet, a Swifter :), floor getting cleaned earlier than expected this am, eyes to see the glass, hands & arms to pick it up, feet & legs to bend down to pick it up, bag of coffee didn't hit the floor, Viva coffee packets as a gift...

Suddenly, my heart is singing, and I am in awe of how much I have to be grateful for. After all that, I still get to sip on a lovely, warm cup of Starbucks Viva coffee given to me as a gift.

God is amazing! It's all good! Minor details-the coffee pot shattered-and- I have MUCH to be GRATEFUL for!

No comments:

Post a Comment