On Sat., before a meeting, a dear friend said with a smile, "just tell them you are 'in' already!" I squealed with delight, and, said, "okay! okay! I will!" :)
I don't think my feet touched the ground the rest of the weekend! :) I was so giddy with excitement, and joy! I was so happy that I couldn't even remember my mailing address for a form. :) Thankfully a friend had it in her computer for me.
So, for today, I'm continuing to move forward in returning. I am SO EXCITED!!! I believe with all my heart that God is sending me. He will be with me.
YES!!!! SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED!!!!!!! :)
AHHHH! I am jumping up and down in celebration for you!!! Hopefully, in less than a few months time I will know if we can celebrate my return this summer as well!!
ReplyDeleteBrittany, Thank you for sharing in my joy! That is so exciting that you may be returning this summer as well Love and blessings to you!
ReplyDeletePam