Friday, June 15, 2012

FYI :)

I've said it to many friends, and family members along the way.

For the record, I will say it here as well. 

If I meet Jesus in heaven from Rwanda, know that I was living and doing the passion of my heart! :)  Butterflies of joy erupt into my stomach when I talk or think about returning to Rwanda! I am totally GIDDY about this opportunity! 

God knows when I will enter heaven. It could even be tonight, or tomorrow, or in the next few minutes. I'm not being negative, just realistic. Someday, I will be leaving earth, and entering heaven for eternity.  In the meantime, I am fully determined to live life fully following Jesus and going where He leads. I believe with all my heart that I am to return to Rwanda! :)

If any of you would like to talk about how I am so sure about heaven, and a relationship with a loving God,  I would be happy to talk to you about it.  If you wonder if He is real, I would challenge you to ask God today to show himself to you. "God, if you are real, would you show yourself to me?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment