As I went through the checkout stand at Costco tonight, I noticed a very kind gentleman putting my items in a box for me. I had one item that wasn't scanning, and so assistance from another employee was needed.I glanced down the counter, and the gentleman who had been packing my items was fully reading an entry of the Jesus Calling book that I was buying as a gift. I asked him if he had that book. He said he'd seen several people come through the line with it. I said how great it was, and that I so enjoyed mine.
As I went past the customer service desk to leave, I stopped to wait my turn in line. I explained that I had just bought this book, Jesus Calling, and that I wanted it to be given to the gentleman in the white and striped shirt who was helping pack items. The employee said that he didn't know if he could do that, and he would need to get a supervisor. I smiled, and said, "Okay, would you call your supervisor? :)
The supervisor came, and I explained whom I wanted the book to be given to. They both asked me if I was sure. I assured them. I was sure. :)
I danced out of Costco.
Love Does! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment