Tonight, she pulled out of her suitcase Glutino crackers! Those are gems when in the US, for they are the closest to real Saltine crackers without the gluten. During dinner, she opened a box and said that I could have some too. I said, "oh, no, those are amazing crackers, you need to save any extras. You may need those." She kept 1 package for her out of the box, while walking across the room to deliver the other package to me. She said she had more still in the suitcase. What a great treat for me!!! They tasted so good! It was like God saying,"I've got you covered. I'm right here in Rwanda with you. You aren't by yourself. I've even sent you crackers tonight, which you can eat. Keep running the race."
A very sweet unexpected gift. :) Grateful.
Breaking bread (or cracker) together, what a joy to your spirit! Blessings and continued prayers for safety and great work.
ReplyDelete