Monday, July 25, 2011

Provsion

When I was at Target picking up items for Rwanda, I paused at the first aid aisle. My eyes went back and forth over that section of the shelves to be sure I had everything that I may need. I saw white fabric tape, and large no stick gauze pads. In my heart I knew I was to throw them in the basket. I paused for a moment, while asking God, "really, should I take that too? I've never even gotten a cut in Rwanda. and haven't had to use my first aid kit for myself." I still sensed I needed to throw them in the basket and I did.

Tonight, as I bandaged up my skinned knee in Rwanda, I am so grateful for those items. I'm glad I listened to that still small voice. I will be using the gauze pad, and tape for several days to keep dirt out of my torn up knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment