Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Getting Close! :)
Wow! I'm really getting to return to Rwanda for a month! Some funds that I will use while there were officially wired today. I have started the packing list, and final to do list. I received an email telling me that I will get to do home visits with my 2 sponsored girls. As I type this detail regarding my girls, I have chills with utter excitement! My heart is bubbling over with joy when I think about the amazing staff I will get to see again, and the new staff I will meet. I will get to partner with Africa New Life Ministries staff in Rwanda for a whole month! This was a dream, and I am seeing it become reality right before my eyes! It will be an incredible journey of a lifetime! Come along with me via blog to Rwanda! :)
Labels:
Rwanda 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment