I rested today at the guest house. Grateful for Pepto, and Emergen C with electrolytes.
This evening I met and talked with some new guests at the guest house.
It was sad to see Brooke leave. It's been very fun to be in Rwanda with her. It was a gift to have her here during my first days. Very grateful for the cases of water she purchased for me today before she flew out. :)
Several have been so very kind to me today. As I told them, "it's okay, this will pass. I'm okay."
Electricity and Internet service were out for awhile this afternoon. Grateful to have both up and running again. A generator was turned on for the house when it became dark, and the Internet connection problem was fixed. Very nice! :)
I enjoyed playing catch with Jovanus with a plastic ball. We tossed it gently to each other as we sat on the sofas. He has the biggest, sweetest smile. It was wonderful to see his mom's smiles too. I asked her if they wanted water again, and they did. So, I got some for them.
Sending much love to you from Rwanda!

praying you feel better and rest well tonight!!! I think of Jovanus everytime I see or wear my necklace! How lucky you are to be with him. Take care of yourself and thanks for this great blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers! I slept well last night, and am feeling much better. Thank you! Yes, I just waved and smiled at Jovanus as I went to the dining room to get some hot water. His smile is huge, and he waves back each time. It is a joy to get to be with him at the guest house. Many blessings to you!
ReplyDeletelove your discretion describing a day of "rest" with the Pepto :)
ReplyDelete:) John-you made me smile. :) Glad you liked it. :) Good job reading between the lines. :)
ReplyDelete